Lerner and Rowe Gives Back gifted a $10,000 grant to the Put On The Cape (POTC) foundation to “do something great with it.” On Monday, December 5th POTC, with the help of Santa, Mrs. Claus, and Santa’s Super Elves, will travel across the valley in a caravan of giving to do just that!
During each stop at one of POTC foundation family advocacy center partners in Peoria, Goodyear, Chandler, Scottsdale, and Glendale—$2,000 will be given to two adopted families that have been devastated by abuse this year.
How to Join the POTC Caravan of Giving
Want to join the POTC caravan? Bring a new, unwrapped toy and give to any of these Arizona family advocacy centers:
- Southwest Family Advocacy Center
- Glendale Family Advocacy Center
- Scottsdale Family Advocacy Center
- Chandler Family Advocacy Center
- Surprise Police Victim Advocate
- New Pathways for Youth
- Salt River Pima Maricopa Indian Community Family Advocacy Center (Tribal)
Or, you can make an online donation now. The best part of this caravan of giving is that when you give to POTC, they will give back to those who need it the most.